Picnic with the Pops
with the Pops
Enjoy the Columbus Symphony Orchestra at their summer home for the Picnic with the Pops series. Saturday evenings from June 17 through July 29, the Columbus Symphony will fill Columbus Commons with music magic. You won’t want to miss this exciting lineup! Tickets go on sale Friday, February 24 at 10am.
Gates open at 6PM and performances will begin at 8PM.
- Saturday, June 17: Ne-Yo - Symphony with Soul
- Saturday, June 24: Super Diamond
- Saturday, July 1: Patriotic Pops and Soul
- Saturday, July 8: The Music of Whitney Houston: A Celebration
- Saturday, July 15: The Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
- Saturday, July 22: Ben Folds - What Matters Most Tour
- Friday, July 28: The Ohio State University Marching Band
- Saturday, July 29: The Ohio State University Marching Band
Tickets go on sale Friday, February 24 at 10AM and can be purchased in-person at the CBUSArts Ticket Center (39 E. State Street.), online at www.PicnicWithThePops.com or CBUSArts.com or by phone at 614-469-0939.
Parking is available at the Columbus Commons Main Parking Garage, located at 55 East Rich Street, just steps away from the Commons. Parking is $10 for the Picnic with the Pops series. Both cash or credit is accepted at the pay-on-foot machines, but only credit is accepted at the exit gate machine. We recommend paying for parking at the pay-on-foot machines located at the lobby exit of the garage near Rich Street before going into Columbus Commons, so your parking is already paid for to make your exit experience a quick and easy one. Don’t forget to keep your parking validation with you after you pay, so you can enter it into the machine at the exit gate (the paid validation will pop the gate upon exit).
Questions about parking? Please call (614) 461-4454.