Brews in the Bosque
Whether you live for local libations or just looking for something to do, bring the family or your fur baby and join us for a beer every first Wednesday of the month from 4pm to 7pm May through October in the bosque. We'll be serving up ice-cold cans of local craft brews, a refreshing Commons Cocktail, and wine to wind down your Wednesday. Tip one back, take in some tunes, and enjoy the backyard-meets-beer-garden vibe of this happy hour happening. You’ll find us in the southern end of the park on the patio near the Carousel.
Fun for the whole family, come toss some cornhole bags, play with a parachute, build with the blue blocks, or take a spin on the carousel, all for free. For an extra dose of fun, take a run at Knockerball! Dogs are welcome, we just ask they stay leashed.
Parking is available at 55 E Rich Street.
Brews in the Bosque Menu
We are so excited about this year's menu for Brews in the Bosque, and we think you will be too! We are proud to serve some of your favorite brews from local spots like Seventh Son Brewing and Wolf's Ridge Brewing. Our Commons Cocktail is made with Middle West Spirits, and our wine selection is currated from Downtown's local wine shop, Accent Wine. We will also have some favorite soft drinks from G&J Pepsi, and a non-alcoholic beer option if that is more your style. Check out the full menu below. Credit cards will be accepted at the bar.
- Wolf's Ridge Brewing 614 - an easy drinking light midwestern lager
- Wolf's Ridge Brewing Daybreak - coffee vanilla cream ale
- Wolf's Ridge Brewing Cocktail Series - a seasonal cocktail-inspired craft beer
- Wolf's Ridge Brewing Citrus Surf - easy IPA infused with fresh grapefruit, orange, and lime zest
- Seventh Son Kitty Paw - lime guava hard seltzer
- Seventh Son Assistant Manager (Non-alcoholic) - golden ale
Wine & Cocktails $8
- Villa Wolf Rose' (Pfalz, Germany) - a bright and fresh Rose' from 100% Pinot Noir
- Nortico Albariño (Minho, Portugal) - aromatic, crisp, and salty; the perfect patio wine
- Murdoch Hill Red Blend (Adelaide Hills, Australia) - light and fruity, warm weather crusher crafted with real citrus and passion fruit
- Commons Cocktail - Middle West Spirits OYO Stonefruit Vodka + Lemonade
Pepsi Products $4
- Diet Pepsi
What's a happy hour without some music? We are happy to have some amazing local musicians set the vibe for this happy-hour happening. Check out the monthly line up below.
May 3: Devi & Liz: Violin Duo
June 7: Waves De Ache'
July 5: George Barrie
August 2: Starlit Ways
September 6: BREWS IN THE BOSQUE CANCELLED DUE TO FORECASTED WEATHER
October 4:Lily Bloom Duo