Free fitness classes presented by United Healthcare are back! Registration for classes will open one week in advance, every Monday at 7:00am. Scroll below for class schedule and registration.
Fitness classes will look different from previous years. We will be offering multiple classes throughout each day at limited capacity. Classes will be held on stage with a limit of 9 participants to ensure social distancing guidelines of at least 6 feet between each person. The 7:30AM class will be 50 minutes long with the 8:30AM and 12:00PM classes each being 60 minutes.
Classes occur rain or shine, but will be canceled in the event of severe weather. You will receive an email from us if classes are canceled.
Since our free classes are operating under a new format to keep everybody as safe as possible, please take a moment to read the information below.
- Class sizes are limited to 9 participants to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Online registration in advance is required; no walk-up registration will be allowed.
- High-touch amenities, including water fountains and restrooms, will not be available. Please plan ahead, and bring your own water bottle, towel and yoga mat (the stage floor is concrete, so we recommend using your yoga mat for each class, including bootcamp).
- Participants and staff must perform a self-assessment before class; if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling ill – please don’t come to class.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start of class to avoid congregating.
- We can’t wait to see your smiling face at these classes, but if you register and can no longer attend, please cancel your spot to allow someone else the opportunity to register.
Registering for classes:
- Head to https://columbuscommons.org/events/fitness/
- Enter your email address to sign the required waiver and fill out necessary information, including emergency contact
- Click “Start Signing Up for Classes”
- A weekly calendar view is shown with class offerings and times. Please note: spots may be filled quickly due to limited capacity.
- Once the waiver is filled out, you will receive a confirmation email with a 4-digit code. You can use that code to sign back in at any time to view registrations or cancel your spot.
- A reminder email will go out 12 hours in advance of class time. If you can no longer attend or are feeling ill, please cancel your spot so others can sign up.
- To cancel a class, simply sign back in using your email and 4-digit code received on waiver confirmation email and click “cancel”.
Thank you for your patience as we strive to bring you fitness classes in the safest way possible. We will be updating our social media platforms and sending out weekly newsletters with additional information as things change.
As we navigate this new normal, if you have any questions or concerns you can share feedback or ask us any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a direct message on Facebook or Instagram.