Food trucks will look different since they last time you were here. We’re kicking things off slow and steady with four trucks, which will be spaced out along the eastern walkway. Each truck will only be offering a limited amount of orders during the specific timeframe. Therefore, timeslots may become unavailable quickly. Below you can find step-by-step instructions to ordering with Street Food Finder.
- Head to https://streetfoodfinder.com/c/oh/columbus
- Select either Cupzilla, Fetty’s, Pitabilities or Queen’s Table located at the Commons.
- Click on the date “Thursday, July 9” on the left-hand side.
- Select the teal button “Order Ahead”
- Scroll down to the menu portion and select the items you would like and click “Add to Cart”
- Note: menus may be limited
- After you selected everything you’d like, select a pickup time and click “checkout”
- You will be prompted to add a credit card and select an amount to tip (support local!)
- To minimize confusion when arriving at the park, make sure to add your first name and phone number.
- Final step, click complete order and head to the park!
Once your order is placed and paid for, and your time slot for pick-up is locked in, you’ll receive an email from Street Food Finder notifying you when your order is ready. Once you receive that email, head on over to the Commons to pick up your order. Thank you for your patience as we strive to bring you food options in the safest way possible.
Safety is our top priority to protect our staff and guests, we will be implementing the following steps:
- Orders must be placed ahead of time, no walk-up orders allowed.
- Food trucks will be spaced throughout the park and employees will be following CDC guidelines by wearing masks and gloves
- Masks or face coverings to protect yourself and others are recommended when you visit.
- Social distancing signage will be in place when picking up orders
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the park
- No tables or chairs will be available
As we navigate this new normal, if you have any questions or concerns you can share feedback or ask us any questions by emailing email@example.com or sending us a direct message on Facebook or Instagram.